Am I speaking in your area?
Would you like to go behind-the-scenes with me for an upcoming keynote?
I have several public presentations coming up in various parts of the country where a few extra audience seats being taken up would not be noticed. I might put you to work as well!
If I am speaking in your area, simply let me know your interest and I'll provide you with more details. Send an email to Kevin@KevinCSnyder.com
These opportunities are normally reserved for my coaching clients, so I will need to confirm with you. If several gigs are of interest, please rank them when you reply to me.
North Carolina (Wake County area)
* September 16, Alpha Delta Kappa Women Educators, (2pm keynote)
* September 22, NC Project Management Institute, (full day leadership workshop)
* September 28, North Carolina Community College Adult Educator Association, (12pm keynote)
* October 19, NC State, (7pm)
* November 16, Banking conference, (9am keynote)
Florida (Orlando area)
* September 29, JetBlue, (9am)
* October 22, Association conference, (12pm)
* October 4, UC-Riverside, (6pm)
Michigan (Ann Arbor area)
* October 2, Univ Michigan, (7pm)
Virginia (Richmond area)
* September 20,
* October 12, Institute of Internal Auditors, (3pm closing keynote)
Texas (Dallas & El Paso)
* October 16, UT-Dallas, (6pm)
* November 2, Workforce Development Agency in El Paso, (9am)
.... these above dates are the only open ones where you attending would be possible. If you see me post on my social media that I'm speaking somewhere near you, please inquire if you can attend.
Desire to become a professional speaker?
Not getting the speaking business you had hoped for?
Contact me to schedule your free speaker consultation!
In addition to my own speaking business, I have a passion for helping and coaching speakers develop their own. Whether it's in crafting a speech, identifying target groups who can pay, and/or how to get the speaking gig itself, I can help. I've keynoted over 1,150 presentations in practically every industry you can imagine. My book, PAID to SPEAK, outlines a proven model for speakers. If you are serious about becoming a professional speaker, contact me for a free consultation. I don't want you to flounder like I did and be frustrated. If you're not a subscriber to these speaker articles, submit your email today!
Social media: @ KevinCSnyder
* Download my free app (KevinCSnyder)